After your FREE initial consultation and miniEEG assessment, we will book your full NIb3 Assessment!
We put together this unique and comprehensive assessment, which includes thorough examination of your nervous system functionality, Reflexes, motor and sensory systems. We will be assessing your psycho-physiological state and stress response reactivity, recognize physiological and neurological asymmetry and imbalances, we will learn about your cognitive abilities and skills, and will screen for nutritional deficiencies and your metabolic state.
We will perform –
- Quantitative 19-channels EEG (qEEG) brain mapping, which simultaneously record brainwaves from 19 locations on your scalp, and produces 2D maps and 3D image of your brain and its activity, followed by EEG analysis and interpretation. We will calculate coherency, connectivity and asymmetry of activation. Brain mapping / qEEG testing is non-invasive, involving no radiation exposure to the client, and usually last around 45 minutes.
- We also use Videonystagmography (VNG) technologies, to
- Record and quantify your eye movements,
- Test inner-ear and central motor functions,
- Assess brain integration state and your brainstem basic networks
VNG testing is considered to be the new standard in assessing the vestibular (balance) system. Our equipment can easily identify accurately a vestibular deficit, and is one of the only tests available today that can identify the side (unilateral, left or right) or sides (bilateral) of deficiency. VNG testing is non-invasive, and only a minor discomfort is felt by the client during the testing as a result of wearing the infrared goggles while recording the eye-movements.
- Advanced, computerized Vestibular (balance) system and head-eye coordination assessment, to evaluate how well your eyes and nervous system respond to information coming from your vestibular system, assessing directly and very precisely your Vestibulo-ocular (VoR) and Cervico-ocular Reflexes (CoR).
- We will test and perform computer-based Cardio-respiratory Coherency analysis and Psycho-physiological state, this will assess Autonomic Nervous System balance and stability. We will measure and analyse your
- Electrical muscle activity (EMG)
- Skin temperature
- Skin conductance (sweat rate)
- Respiratory rate and patterns
- Blood Volume Pressure (BVP)
We will also create your psycho-physiological profile, measuring your cognitive and emotional stress response, quantifying its implication on your physiology.
- Your cognitive abilities and mental skills will be tested, including memory, attention, information processing, reaction time, other executive functions and sensory-motor integration levels. A battery of Neuropsychological Assessment will be employed.
- If needed, we will perform Surface Electromyography (sEMG) panel and Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) studies, to learn non-invasively, about how fast your nerves are firing and how stable the connection between them and your muscles.
- A thorough orthopaedic, physical and functional examination will be performed, to identify biomechanical issues with your joints, ligaments, muscle tissue and the integration of the above.
- Your nutritional status and metabolic state will be interpreted, medical and relevant history will be taken in order to get more thorough and clearer understanding.