After your FREE initial consultation and miniEEG assessment, we will book your full NIb3 Assessment!
We put together a unique and comprehensive assessment, which includes thorough examination of your nervous system functionality, reflexes, and motor and sensory systems. We will also assess your psycho-physiological state (autonomic nervous system functionality) with regards to your stress response reactivity, physiological and neurological asymmetries or imbalances. We will learn about your overall cognitive functioning, screen for nutritional deficiencies, and evaluate your metabolic state.
The Full Assessment Includes –
Quantitative EEG (qEEG):- 19 channels EEG:
- Quantitative EEG (qEEG) is a brain mapping, which simultaneously record brainwaves from 19 locations on your scalp, and produces 2D maps and 3D images of your brain and its activity. We will calculate coherency, connectivity and asymmetry of activation. Brain mapping / qEEG testing is non-invasive, involving no radiation exposure to the client, and usually takes around 45 minutes.
VNG testing is considered to be the new standard in assessing the vestibular (balance) system. It will:
- Record and quantify your eye movements,
- Test inner-ear and central motor functions,
- Assess brain integration state and your brainstem basic networks
This will assess Autonomic Nervous System balance and stability. It will measure and analyze the following components under a baseline, three stressors, and recovery phases.
- Electrical muscle activity (EMG)
- Skin temperature
- Skin conductance (sweat rate)
- Respiratory rate and patterns
- Blood Volume Pressure (BVP)
- Oximetry (SpO2)
Full Standardized Neurological Examination:
- A thorough orthopaedic, physical and functional examination will be performed, to identify biomechanical issues with your joints, ligaments, muscle tissue and the integration of the above.
- Reflexes, sensory, and motor functioning will be assessed